Complete Your Ministry Degree Online Now At Southwestern College Professional Studies.
Southwestern College Professional Studies provides flexible, convenient online classes
What is most important to Southwestern College’s learners? Flexibility! Southwestern College’s 6-week online classes allow you to learn anywhere… anytime. Our convenient accelerated format emphasizes critical thinking, personal and professional development.
No matter where you are in your educational journey Southwestern College can help you earn a degree. Even if you already are serving in the ministry, our programs are accessible and applicable to your life and your ministry. Southwestern College serves learners of all faith backgrounds by offering its degrees in ministry completely online – so you can continue working while you earn your degree.
Learn more about our Ministry Programs:
- Bachelor of Arts in Pastoral Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Youth Ministry
- Master of Arts in Specialized Ministries (Youth and Young Adult Ministry)
- Master of Arts in Theological Studies
- Youth Ministry for the Lay Leader Certificate
- Ministry Leadership Certificate
Established in 1885, Southwestern College is a private, not-for-profit college affiliated with the United Methodist Church.