Paying for College
We understand that cost is important
Click on the links below for current tuition rates on all of our degree and certificate programs.
Many of our learners will qualify for federal financial aid, which includes student loans and grants.
Military Tuition Assistance
Southwestern College offers a tuition discount for active duty personnel and their spouses, Guard members, Reservists and DOD civilians/contractors. Additionally, we can help coordinate TA and VA education benefits.
Billing & Payment Options
Our billing office can help you coordinate employer tuition reimbursement, employer direct bill, and even set up payment plans if you are paying your tuition out of your own pocket.
There are three types of book vouchers available to learners. The vouchers can cover the cost of textbooks until your financial aid, VA benefits, or employer tuition assistance is available.
- Financial Aid Book Vouchers – You must complete all four of the financial aid requirements
- Billing book vouchers – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-684-5335 for assistance
We offer scholarships for new undergraduate learners at Southwestern College Professional Studies. As we hear about other scholarships that may be available to learners, we will post them here.
- New Learner Scholarship
- Candyce Duggan Book Grant – Each semester, we will award a book grant to one or two learners enrolled in Composition I at Southwestern College Professional Studies. The grant will cover the cost of the required textbooks for Composition I, which are the same textbooks used for Composition II. Learners enrolled in the course two weeks before the start of class are automatically entered to receive the grant. The Candyce Duggan Book Grant has been made possible by Bedford/St. Martins, publisher, and by company representative, Damon Morris.
- Federal, State of Kansas, & Southwestern College Scholarships & Grants
- FastWeb – A website containing information on various grants, scholarships, and essay contests.
- Additional Scholarships & Grants for Military Learners
If you have questions or would like more information about any of your options, please contact email@example.com.