About Our Learners
At Southwestern College, it’s difficult to describe a typical student. We pride ourselves on providing education to a diverse, and interesting group of adults. Whether you’ve been in the workplace for years, are switching careers, or are just finishing the degree you started years ago, you’ll fit right in at Southwestern College.
- Southwestern College Professional Studies has enrolled learners from over 45 states and several countries.
- Learners represent more than 100 companies and all branches of the military.
- The average age of our learners is 34.8.
- More than 50% of our learners enrolled at Southwestern College Professional Studies because they had a friend or co-worker who recommended our program.
- The average class size at Southwestern College Professional Studies is 12 students/per class.
- The average amount of hours an undergraduate learner should expect to spend studying each week is 12 – 15 hours per course.
- The average amount of hours a graduate learner should expect to spend studying each week is 16 – 20 hours per course.
- The average time it takes one of our learners to graduate is 2.1 years.
- 56% of our learners are in the military.
- 43.8% of our learners are receiving some form of financial aid.
- 100% of our learners are employed (at time of admission).
More Learner Demographics
Online, On-campus, or Hybrid Courses: